May 28, 2009

s.n.a.f.u. part II

I won't go into detail... but things are not entirely settled here regarding The Plan To Get Everything Up and Running in the 21st century. My attempts to reinstate my account with mac.com/mobileMe were resolved, in that the account works now. However, somehow my bank was billed eleven times for the annual fee, thus causing an enormous overdraft on my account and freezing my ability to use my checking account. BIG fun, that. Still waiting for that to clear up, hoping I don't run out of gas before it happens.

In other techie matters - I am SO not a technical person, and if I didn't know that before I sure as heck do now - I am wishing I knew more about how to make a nice banner. This is how I want the banner to look. Not a big deal, but it's just a little nicer. Not happening just yet. One thing at a time, I guess.

I hope to get all this stuff wrapped up soon and then move on to more interesting subject matter, post pretty pics, that sort of thing. Onward! (Here's a picture to tide us all over... from last June's Yosemite trip)





1 comment:

Bertamom said...

If you run outta gas or get really low, give me a call - I'll front you some $$ for gas!