December 03, 2008

here's a plateful

I am working on a couple of exciting (to me) things right now. First up, I have been invited to Nancy's Winter Sale on December 12 & 13. (On two week's notice!) I'll be selling my photo note cards, and can take orders for photographic prints of any size. That's Saturday and Sunday, 10-4 in Montara. Of course, Nancy's pottery will be there as well, and you should get there early if you want the best pick of her stuff, because it sells quickly! My sister is so talented. And gracious to invite me to her annual sale. Contact me if you'd like directions or more info!

That very Sunday (Dec 13), is the Christmas concert at Bethany. There is no choir (yet!) but the talent at Bethany is vast, and I'm confident that it will be a lovely evening of music. The Bethany Quartet (that's my part) will be singing several selections, so come on by if you're in the neighborhood!

2 comments:

Bertamom said...

Oooo - pretty, pretty blog! I'm not so good at the making pretty thing. Congrats on the invite to the sale -- I know getting ready will drive you NUTS, but it's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

You will do so well with your cards, and the music will be fantastic. I have a stink bomb ready if you want to put it in YOU KNOW WHO'S office however, heh heh BJ