June 29, 2009

first fruits

I'm home, not even unpacked (that's what the extra day off is for, right?) The camera hasn't been downloaded, but I do have a couple pictures from the 2009 Q Family campout. My cousin (actually, cousin in law) Russ is the designated photographer for our family when we all get together. I eagerly await the rest of his photos from this past weekend!

This is my Dad's generation. In the yellow is his sister, my Aunt Alice. The others are cousins (seated) and spouses (standing). On the far left is Uncle Robert, the eldest of the family. At 87, he is just as spry and delightful as ever.
Here's my generation. My sister, brother, and my cousins are seated. Standing are some 2nd cousins - the children of my Dad's cousins. Not pictured: 2 of my brothers, 6 other cousins and at least 40 other baby boomer relatives!

Finally, my kids and their generation. These are a few of the multitude... Jenny (mine), Keith and Kevin (Charlie's boys), Aaron (mine), Trevor (cousin Dale's boy), Faith (cousin Barb's daughter), and Ben (my 2nd cousin Reed's son - so maybe that makes him my 3rd cousin?)

All photos courtesy of Russell Hyde

No comments: