May 03, 2010

updating

I suppose I'm just going to be one of those sporadic bloggers - the type that kind of bugs me, because when I find someone interesting to read (and of course, that is in the eye of the beholder) I want to read something new all the time, but they only post once a fortnight or so. Not that there are many (any?) reading this, but if you are: sorry to be such a flake.

Lent has come and gone, and we are already in the 5th week of Easter. So just to close the door on my "productive" (or lack thereof) Lent, here's the final tally:
upload the last 4 weeks' worth of photos from my camera... tend my very neglected garden... embroider Max's onsies... wrap Emilie's gift and give it to her parents ... write the minutes from last month's Worship Committee meeting... read and highlight and/or redline the recently completed Mission study... clean the bathroom... fix the (collapsed, egads) interior of my craft cabinet... laundry... find out why the engine light went on in my car ... tie and hem my picnic blanket... figure out how to use my new iHome machine so I don't have to wear the earbuds to bed... make a new holiday-related craft. (note on 2/28 - the holiday has passed. Do I still make these, or wait until next year?) ... change the sheets... make a new bedspread... go outside and take photos... make and market and sell my photo cards (ahem)... take a walk... bake off the rest of the gingerbread dough... take out the garbage... vacuum... put the dates (birthdays and such) in my 2010 calendar... learn how to crochet a ball (maybe a few for Max and one for Emilie)... bake something for tonight's OMN@B... make a craigslist ad for the Calie Celae Calaei that Irish celebration at the church... learn how to spell it Ceili! ... pay the February bills... do my taxes... plant stuff into the now-cleared out garden... edit those 4 weeks of photos... watch as much of the Olympics as I can (which is good for the onesies project, too). ... get the Advent/Christmas banners back from wherever they are right now...
Enough of the old news. Here, as promised, are Max's onsies:

robot with hightops

go Giants!

dragon (kinda proud of this design)

stroke of genius (imho)


No comments: